Innovator in 3D Laser Scanning Industry
Unprecedented combination of speed, accuracy and one-button simplicity for non-contact automated 3D scanning inspection.
Dramatically Speeds Up Quality Assurance of Incoming Parts Inspection & In-Process Inspection of components on the manufacturing floor; Lowers Cost of Quality & Speeds Up Product Time-to-Market.
Designed for use in general purpose metrology, the CyberGage360 has a range of potential industrial applications from automotive to aerospace to consumer electronics, where high accuracy and high speed throughput are important.
High-Precision Accuracy with MRS Technology
• Generates highly precise full 360 degree automated scan with accuracy NIST traceable to +/- 25 microns.
Ease-of-use with One-Button Simplicity
• Incorporates CyberOptics’ proprietary 3D Multi-Reflection Supression (MRS) technology that inhibits measurement distortions for a highly accurate metrology grade scan.
• Simplifies scanning with One-button automation.
Fast Scanning in Less than 3 Minutes
• Speeds part program selection with Bar Code Part ID.
• Provides factory-friendly operation with minimal training.
• Generates automated inspection reports including a comparison of scan data to CAD models or ‘golden’ example.
• Programs off-line with pre-defined inspection templates.
• Eliminates inspection gages based on fixtureless design.
• Offers quick and simple field recalibration.
• Quickly generates a highly precise full 360 degree automated 3D surface scan of high tolerance parts in less than 3 minutes.
• Facilitates near-production line high-volume scanning and high speed through-put.
• Designed for use in general purpose metrology, the CyberGage360 has a range of potential industrial applications from automotive to aerospace, where high accuracy and high speed throughput are important.